Malaysia gives international students a very warm welcome, offering quality education that is more affordable than you may have thought. The Malaysian government has placed every effort in ensuring that the quality of education in Malaysia are of global standards. Our well structured higher education system offers you the opportunity to pursue an international qualification that is recognised, reputable and affordable.
Why Study In Malaysia
"Malaysia is currently ranked as the world's 11th most preferred study destination by UNESCO"
The Malaysian government is committed to its vision of turning the country into a high quality education destination for students from all over the globe. As a result, many reputable foreign universities from countries like United States, the United Kingdom and Australia have been inspired to come to Malaysia, either to set up a branch campuses or to enter into collaboration with Malaysia institution.
- More than 30 years of experience in international education
- 2% of the international student population around the world
- Close to 100,000 international students
- A wide range of courses ranging from English Language programmes and Diplomas to Degrees and Post-graduate studies
- A variety of study options in private higher educational institutions, foreign university branch campuses and public universities
- Flexible external Degree Programmes that cater to different budgets and academic needs
- Excellent internationally-recognised qualifications
The Malaysian education system is largely modelled on the British education system. Most public higher education institutions use the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) system whilst others use the grade system.
Diversity In Education
The multicultural community of Malaysia supports the institutions' aim to make its students global citizens. International students are exposed to multiple languages, cultures and traditions as well as a wide variety of culinary treats and places of interest to explore.
Living in Malaysia
Malaysia is one of the world's most peaceful and politically stable countries. There is a great mix of Asian culture here, wonderful food and lively cities, though it still holds some beautiful rural areas which are steeped in their own cultures and traditions. Consisting of two regions – Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia, which are separated by 1,030km of the South China Sea, Malaysia is a federation of 13 states and three federal territories where the Malays, Chinese, Indians, Ibans, Kadazans and other ethnic groups live in harmony. Here are some key reasons why you should choose Malaysia when deciding to study abroad.
- In Malaysia, the majority of the universities and colleges are located in prime areas that are surrounded by facilities to ensure a comfortable living for students.In all of the major cities of Malaysia, you will find the vital amenities necessary to your well-being in every corner. These encompass accommodation, public transportation, restaurants, banks, clinics, bookshops, convenience stores, cineplexes and shopping malls, among others.
- Malaysia is a great shopping destination offering a wide variety of brand names. There is something for everyone, ranging from affordable goods sold in the numerous street-side shops to luxury labels located in high-end boutiques found in many of its modern shopping malls.
- Malaysia's malls offer a host of other activities that include dining, bowling, archery, rock climbing, movies, spa attractions, video arcades and many, many more.
- Another attraction that Malaysia has to offer is an impressive list of nightlife hotspots. A host of vibrant clubs offer a variety of themes and environments along with strict age restrictions of 21 in some places and 18 in others.
- With many different forms of public transportation available such as buses, trains and taxis, travelling is convenient and inexpensive.
- A wide range of tourist spots to explore.